Well I guess I will start with stuff about me ......

I have 2 beautiful children, a son and a daughter, this has been extended to include a soon to be daughter-in-law although I have considered her a daughter for years, a step daughter that I have known for longer than her dad and between them all they have given us 5 gorgeous grandies, 3 boys and 2 girls ...... and I am yet to see the "big 50" !!! Yes, we start early :)

My partner and I have been together for almost 9 years and engaged for about 4 years, Im in no hurry to "plunge" but will eventually ...... soon ......... we'll see ...........

I love nothing more than playing in the dirt in my (struggling) vegie patch, tending the chooks, cooking in my little kitchen, zooming off for weekends away, cooking up a storm for friends (haven't really had a chance to do that for a while) and long lunches with friends.

Pictures will be uploaded when I figure out this whole blogging business ....

Cheers, Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment